The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Employment

3 posters

Go down

Employment Empty Employment

Post  ShundaBoo2011 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 pm

This is a prayer request to pray for me in my pursuit of employment. I have been looking for a job since May 2011 and I have had several interviews but no success. I have an Bachelor Degree in Accounting and even still nothing as shown up. That just goes to show me that if God is not involved in it then It will not come to pass. So I'm asking for pray for the LORD to send me someone, something that will help me regain my power, and my strength to tell the devil he is a LIE and to know that GOD is working this out for my good. Thank You

ShundaBoo2011

Back to top Go down

Employment Empty Prayer for employment

Post  toki74 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 am

Dear Lord

Thank You for another successful graduate! thank You for enabling her with perseverance, strength and a boldness to continue to complete such a position. Lord I pray for Shunda, Lord it is so true that if You are not involved then it wont come to pass,but Lord, we are finite beings who have spaces and limited realms, with boundaries, You are infinite, boundless, time immeasurable. Lord I pray for patience and perseverance, in her recruitment. Lord I pray for joyfulness in the knowing that You will provide in Your time, not ours. I pray for Your will to be done for Shunda and I pray for an overwhelming peace that only You can provide to wash over her as she continues to give You thanks and praise through this difficult time. inancially and emotionally, she is spent Lord, but I pray for her to be faithfully she is overflowing. In Your precious name Lord I pray, Amen

Don't give up Shunda - the Lord hasn't Very Happy
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Employment Empty Prayer for employment

Post  GodIsLove Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 am

Hi there,

I strongly recommend Psalms 28 and Psalms 31. It's a prayer for God's help and trust in the Lord.

God Bless.

GodIsLove

Back to top Go down

Employment Empty Re: Employment

Post  ShundaBoo2011 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 am

amen and thank you

ShundaBoo2011

Back to top Go down

Employment Empty Re: Employment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down