The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for full time employment

2 posters

Go down

Prayer for full time employment Empty Prayer for full time employment

Post  Marci Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

I am thanking God for having a possible employer contact me after months of trying to find a full time job in the phlebotomy field. I am hopeful that it turns out in my favor and that I am chosen for an interview. I am in need of a fulltime job so that I can regain my independence. So that I can be a blessing unto others. God said we are lenders not the borrowers and I want to regain that spirit. Your prayers a greatly appreciated.
Marci
Marci

Back to top Go down

Prayer for full time employment Empty Re: Prayer for full time employment

Post  lialani1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Lord I pray for Marci that You may be a blessing in her life that she may be a blessing to others. I also pray that You would put it on an employer's heart to give her a chance and to understand that it is hard on everyone right now and all we need is the right opportunity. I pray for her health and strength and that You will get her through this tough time with Your grace and mercy. All of this in the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!

Marci, I completely understand where you are coming from because I am in the exact same boat. I'm jobless and living with a family member and I completely feel your need for independence, nothing like having your own. God has a plan for all of us so just try to find some peace knowing that. I wish you all the best!! Very Happy

lialani1

Back to top Go down