The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for Employment

3 posters

Go down

Prayer for Employment Empty Prayer for Employment

Post  busttamuv3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 am

I am new to this forum and was blessed to have found this. First and foremost, I send out my heart and prayers to everyone.

I graduated from nursing school with a bachelor's in nursing and two minors in psychology and women's studies. I was officially licensed in August of 2010. The current situation for the last couple of years is that the economy has played a toll on the hiring of new grads, despite the nursing shortage out there. It cost's about $88,000 on average to train a new grad. For the reasons of cost containment, many facilities are limiting the number of vacancies for new graduate nurse. Additionally, the economic crisis has lead nurses who were to retire to stay employed, and part timers are becoming full time staff, thus leading to a more difficult entry of new graduates into the workplace. More and more graduates are coming out of nursing school unemployed because there is such a high competition and applicant pool for each facility.

My prayer request is to mentally and soulfully remain hopeful. I graduated in March of 2010 and have yet to find employment post-licensure. My student loans and debt weigh heavy in my heart and just the uncertainty of the future has been soulfully debilitating. In my journey of seeking employment, I have faced many disappointments. There are times when I feel such despair and failure that it is difficult to move forward and be headstrong. And yet, I keep going because I am passionate about nursing. I try to remind myself that I am still alive, still breathing, and still have an able body. I have been afforded privileges such as a college education and a supportive family and that is more than I can say for most people.

Please pray for me to gain the confidence to move forward in seeking employment. Please pray for me to be resilient when faced with disappointments. Please pray for me that I may be guided by God to the perfect opportunity to do what I love and where I can do his good work and that I may be finally fulfilled mentally, spiritually, and financially.

I know that I am not the only one on this boat so I send out my prayers and thoughts for all those experiencing the same hardships.

busttamuv3

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Employment Empty Re: Prayer for Employment

Post  Joe Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 pm

I pray for continued patience, strength and confidence for you along your journey to employment.. I firmly believe that with every disappointment comes a renewed vigor and blessing that is greater that we could never have imagined for ourselves.. Be blessed.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Employment Empty Prayer for employment

Post  toki74 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for this opportunity to pray for this woman in Christ. Lord You present yourself in ALL things so that we can see You, identify with You and reach out for You.

Lord I pray that through this trial, that this believer stands firm on your promises. Lord, although a little more than a year in unemployment, Lord as a post graduate myself, I know that there were more difficult times, more fearful times DURING the course than now and You got them through it. I pray that You help them through the financial strain of this test, to be reassured that they are not alone, as You are with them ALWAYS so please Lord, I pray that You reach out to them, to reassure them that this is all in Your plan, that You will NEVER fail. Lord I pray for daily connection with You, for them to hearyour still, sweet voice and for them to keep reading on Your word through faith.

In Jesus's name I pray, Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Employment Empty Re: Prayer for Employment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down