The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole

2 posters

Go down

Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole Empty Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole

Post  pynkstarr Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 am

My Aunt Nicole was rushed to the hospital a few weeks ago to remove on tumor from her brain. The Doctors later found out she had 5 all together and was able to remove 4/5. I pray that she can recover fully from this. They have said that she may be blind in one eye. I just want my Auntie to fight and continue to fight not only for her but for her 3 children(Jordan 13, Brianna 10, and Taylor 6). Thank you all in advance for keeping my aunt in your prayers tonight. God Bless you all.
Dominique

pynkstarr

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole Empty Prayer for hospitalized aunt

Post  toki74 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 am

Dear Lord

We thank you as we humbly come to you with prayer. Lord, please help Dominique's aunt, be safe in your arms, to be protected, to gain the Godly care, medication, advice and effective surgery, to remove ALL tumors. Lord I pray that you give her the strength to fight this awful condition. Lord, her children and family need You right now, and I pray that they look towards You as they seek your counsel and your peace through this trying time. Lord, You alone are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, Lord You are Holy of Holies, just with one ounce of faith you can move anything, Lord I pray for Your will to be done in this trying and distraught situation.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole Empty Thank you Miss Toki74

Post  pynkstarr Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

My family and I would like to thank you for that beautiful prayer.
God bless you
Dominique

pynkstarr

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole Empty aunt Nicole

Post  toki74 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 am

You are all in our prayers, keep holding on to God's word and promise xxx
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole Empty Re: Prayer request for my hospitalized Aunt Nicole

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down