The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Request that God's Will Be Done

2 posters

Go down

Prayer Request that God's Will Be Done Empty Prayer Request that God's Will Be Done

Post  Twix Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:54 pm

I really need your prayers on a decision I may have to make in the next few months. I have been in correspondence with a non-profit organization and they seem really interesting in offering me a position in Texas. However, I live in Virginia and I'm concerned about how I will deal with finances and finding a church home and just going to a place where I don't know anyone. Also my family hasn't been too supportive of me doing this because the pay isn't that great and my friends aren't too thrilled about me potentially moving so far by myself either. I feel really alone but if I do get this job I will be helping children get closer to God and really make a difference in their lives (or at least that's what I hope to do). I just need your prayers that God lead me in the right direction if I am offered the job and that everything works out because I really want it but only if it is in God's will for me. Thank you so much for your prayers in advance. God bless you all

Twix

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request that God's Will Be Done Empty Re: Prayer Request that God's Will Be Done

Post  Actavella Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm

I pray Lord Jesus guide her in this important decision. I pray Lord, that you would give confirmation of what she already knows to do. In dreams or through people, lead her in what YOU would have her do. Bless her Lord and Keep her. I pray in Jesus Christ name Amen.

“Woe to the rebellious children,” says the LORD,
“Who take counsel, but not of Me,
And who devise plans, but not of My Spirit,
That they may add sin to sin; Isaiah 30:1

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:31-34

Actavella

Back to top Go down