The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prayer request

3 posters

Go down

prayer request Empty prayer request

Post  MINTERNIK Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 pm

asking special prayer for jasmine ...my oldest , first yr in college , asking GOD to grant her a righteous mind...guild her heart, mind,tongue, actions...that those around her will see CHRIST IN HER...asking GOD go give her strength to be a leader not a follower (of negative that is) asking an annointing over her from head to toe:) thanking him in advance

MINTERNIK

Back to top Go down

prayer request Empty Re: prayer request

Post  Actavella Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

I come into agreement with this prayer Lord. I pray that you would use Jasmine for your glory, that you would direct her steps. Draw her after you Lord, give her a desire for your presence i pray in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Actavella

Back to top Go down

Post  MINTERNIK Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:42 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH IM ASKING GOD TO USE HER FOR THE UPBUILDING OF HIS KINGDOM EVEN AS A YOUNG LADI...PEOPLE ARE SAYING YOU'VE GOT TO LET HER LIVE HER LIFE AND MAKE HER MISTAKES....WHAT MOTHER PRAYS HER CHILD MAKES THE SAME MISTAKES SHE HAS MADE..NO ONE I BELIEVE...AS FOR ME I PRAY SHE FINDS SALVATION Smile AGAIN THANK U SOOO MUCH AND KEEP HER LIFTED

MINTERNIK

Back to top Go down

prayer request Empty Prayer request for 1st yr college student

Post  toki74 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for all opportunities in this life to glorify You, for if it wasn't for You, we wouldn't have anything. Lord I pray for this child of Christ entering her first year in college.

Lord, you know how wonderfully exciting it is for a student entering college life, so Lord I pray that you keep and protect her. To empower her in her studies and social life and Lord I pray for perfect equilibrium of the two. Lord you set us trials and tests to build us up and edify each other,Lord I pray that she grows strong enough to know that her faith calls to be dependant upon You and not independent of herself in EVERY situation.

Lord thank you for the parents of Jasmine, calling to those who love you to lift up their daughter to You Lord. Lord I pray for the parents, I pray for their strong faith, to continue to be the Godly stewards of Jasmine and still standing firm on their faith and Your word that you will continue to guide, protect and empower her for Your will.

In Jesus's wonderful name

Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down