The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOD giving me strength

2 posters

Go down

GOD giving me strength Empty GOD giving me strength

Post  latangela Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Please pray that God will help me to maintain.I know that im chosen but at times i get scared because of the things God shows me. Im not fully there yet but im trying to get there.I love with all my heart. I want God to show up and show out in me..I love to sing and i just wanna sing around the world to tell ppl how great God is..im in college and im 19 yrs old..i really dont hang around ppl that much.i learned that i have to separate myself from them.College life is hard especially when you have school, work, and trying to pay pills..So please pray that God will give me the strength,Knowledge,Understanding, and hopefully i can sing around the world one day...

Thanks,

May God Bless
latangela
latangela

Back to top Go down

GOD giving me strength Empty Be encouraged

Post  Endurance247 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello,

When I read your prayer request, I was compelled to respond. You are an awesome young women who will continue to grow in your relationship with God. I know how hard it seems at times to live for God in college. I'm 24 in grad school and remember what it was like for me in undergrad. I wanted to just encourage you. God has so much in store for you. Continue to walk with him and work toward an authentic relationship with him. Never be afraid of what he shows you because he always has a plan. Trust, hop, depend, and rely on God who is our only source.

If you have a desire to share your ministry of song with the world...Go for it! God places these gifts on the inside of us so we can truly show his heart to the world. I have so much more I could say but if you ever need to talk let me know hawkins.patrease@gmail.com

Be encouraged. You can live for God in college and be a light to so many on your campus! Be the light that you already are Smile

God Bless,

Patrease
Endurance247
Endurance247

http://endure4life-patrease.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

GOD giving me strength Empty Re: GOD giving me strength

Post  latangela Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 am

Thank you so much for that..i really did needed it..
latangela
latangela

Back to top Go down

GOD giving me strength Empty God gives strength

Post  Endurance247 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

Hey!

You are super welcome. That's what we are here for to encourage each other. Hit me up or check out my blog anytime.

Patrease*
Endurance247
Endurance247

http://endure4life-patrease.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  latangela Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:50 am

I surely will..
latangela
latangela

Back to top Go down