The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A prayer for strength and breakthrough

2 posters

Go down

A prayer for strength and breakthrough Empty A prayer for strength and breakthrough

Post  rbubaby Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 am

I am going through some trials. just recovering from Encephalitis, and I now have a ton of hospital bills and loans to pay back. I had to let go of my business and just love the man I loved to the whole smoke storm all within 6 months. I thank the Lord for seeing me through all these trials, however there is still a long road to walk to financial and emotional recovery.
Please help me in raising my prayer to the heavens. I shall be praying for you sisters too.

rbubaby

Back to top Go down

A prayer for strength and breakthrough Empty Re: A prayer for strength and breakthrough

Post  Actavella Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh Lord Jesus I pray for this sister, give her strength and endurance for the journey. let her run into the tower and shelter that is your name when things become too much to bear. Lord Jesus I pray for healing of her body and emotions, meet her in the place where she is I pray. And I thank you Lord Jesus for healing, I pray in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

1HE WHO [a]dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
2I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

3For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.

4[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.

5You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,

6Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.

7A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

8Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,(A)

10There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

12They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.(B)

13You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.(C)

14Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation
Psalm 91

Actavella

Back to top Go down