The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for good ACT scores and college

3 posters

Go down

Prayer for good ACT scores and college Empty Prayer for good ACT scores and college

Post  Kirachan13 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 am

I took the ACT a second time, hoping for a better score but didnt do as great as I hoped for. A few weeks later i also got scores from the exams that I took for my AP classes and found out again that I recieved another low score. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. I have a decent grades and takes school very serious, but it seems every time that I try very hard and want to succeed, I end up with the worse scores ever.
This summer has been nothing but bad news and I keep getting dissapointed every single time.
I want GOD and need prayers so I can get through this. I dont want my parents to think i'm not smart enough. I want to go to college, but my dad cant pay for it( so Im hoping for financial aid), I hope that everyone cangive words of encouragement and help me through this. I'm taking the ACT again and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get better scores for college. I dont want this stumbling block to define me forever. Very Happy
Kirachan13
Kirachan13

Back to top Go down

Prayer for good ACT scores and college Empty ACT scores

Post  toki74 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for this believer. Lord I pray for good consistent revision sessions, and whatever is blocking their thought processes, Lord I pray for it to be cleared, wiped away and to be filled with the facts and the knowledge of the subjects in hand and Your Word. Lord I pray that they do not have fear in their hearts, but strong faith Lord, as they re-take their ACT. Lord I pray that in their meditation time with You, that You speak with them Lord, encourage them Lord through Your word and through their prayer, that they are NEVER alone. Lord I pray that as they conduct their tests that You are speaking for them, Lord, I pray that you wash their fears away as they enter the examination hall.

In Jesus's name, Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Prayer for good ACT scores and college Empty Re: Prayer for good ACT scores and college

Post  Kirachan13 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am

Thank You soo much.
Kirachan13
Kirachan13

Back to top Go down

Prayer for good ACT scores and college Empty scores and college

Post  lialani1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 am

Kira,
I just said a prayer for you and I have no doubt that the Lord will guide your footsteps and bind your mind with His. If your dad sees how hard you are working and knows what a wonderful daughter he has, there should be no reason for him to be disappointed in you. Don't beat yourself up, you know what you are capable of and you know what God can do. I am a horrible test taker and I get nervous each and every time but somehow the Lord manages to pull me out of every dilemma I am in. I made horrible SAT scores in high school but managed to get accepted to 5-6 schools. I also bombed my GRE test to get into grad school but the school accepted me anyway (praise God)! So I am a true testament to what God can do if you just have a mustard seed of faith (Matthew 17:20). I wish you all the best and whatever the case just know that God has great plans for you, just keep believing in him! Very Happy

lialani1

Back to top Go down

Prayer for good ACT scores and college Empty Re: Prayer for good ACT scores and college

Post  Kirachan13 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:35 am

Thanks Lia (:
Kirachan13
Kirachan13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down