The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray for him...

4 posters

Go down

Pray for him... Empty Pray for him...

Post  vanahsav Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

My cousin went into a hospital to have surgery to replace a shunt in his skull that was placed there when he was ten years old. He is 26 years old, very handsome and was full of life. When the surgery was over it was found that the new shunt was placed on the wrong side of his head and the wrong size shunt was put in. He had a third surgery to correct this but was left with no memory of his entire life and any of his friends and family. He also now has a Parkinsons like shake and walks with a cane. Our family is extremely devistated and needs strength to deal with this. He is hurting and his mother is broken. Please pray for my cousin Micheal.

vanahsav

Back to top Go down

Pray for him... Empty Re: Pray for him...

Post  Actavella Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh Lord Jesus you give new life and you restore it! I plead your blood, Jesus, over Micheal and His family. I pray for memory restoration and physical healing. It's by your stripes we are healed, I pray that you would restore what the enemy has stolen from him. Lord help this family through this situation and strengthen and comfort them. I pray in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

Actavella

Back to top Go down

Pray for him... Empty NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR OUR GOD

Post  Kera Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Father God I plead the blood of Jesus over Michael and his family. Father God I pray that the enemy's plan to destroy will be stopped right now. I pray in the might name of Jesus that this family will not believe the reports of the doctors LORD because You are the doctor above all. By your stripes we are healed and we can have anything that we ask for if we believe it so I pray Father God that Michael and his family will beleive for Michael's healing. Your word says that "For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37 So I pray right now that the impossible would be possible right now in Michael's life. In the mighty name of Jesus, AMEN!

Kera

Back to top Go down

Pray for him... Empty A prayer for Michael

Post  toki74 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for being a living God, one that we can come to in Praise, thanks and prayer. Lord I pray for Michaels family to trust in God's word and to give their petition to you for Michael's healing. Lord, this is such a tragic situation and the family has seen this vibrant, handsome boy, teenager, man turn into someone who has Parkinsons and who suffers long term memory loss. Lord I pray for Michael, Lord as I pray for him, I cant imagine the frustration, the fear and the loneliness that he feels throughout his daily life, but Lord I pray for Your divine intervention and to eliminate his frustrations, wash away his fears and comfort him so he NEVER is alone. Lord, I pray for physical, emotional and spiritual healing for all involved in Michael's life.

In Jesus's wonderful and powerful name - Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Pray for him... Empty Re: Pray for him...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down