The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please pray for me, for numerous things :(

2 posters

Go down

Please pray for me, for numerous things :( Empty Please pray for me, for numerous things :(

Post  ErieP Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I have a hard time praying and trusting that God will take control of whatever issue I have if I just hand it to Him. Please pray for me that I can gain the faith in God. I am having an issue at my job please pray that things don't get worse for me and get better by the grace of God. I ask most importantly that you guys pray for me to have PATIENCE!!!! Please and thank you all in advanced.

ErieP

Back to top Go down

Please pray for me, for numerous things :( Empty Reply

Post  JustifiedPrayer Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Well, one think that I know for sure is that trusting God is not easy lol. But it is because the world tells us to do the opposite, but the good news it is possible. I pray that God will you give strength and peace in exchange for you burdens. In terms of your job, I pray whatever issue and conflict that is occuring that it is resolved in the name of Jesus, and the the battle is already won by God...Lastly, I pray that you will receive patience, that everlasting patience from God that carries us through challegning trial. In Jesus name Amen!

JustifiedPrayer

Back to top Go down

Please pray for me, for numerous things :( Empty Re: Please pray for me, for numerous things :(

Post  ErieP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Thank you so much DanielesDestiny I truly appreciate your prayer. And I pray that God continues to bless you in your life. You are most certainly right, it is possible. God has already taken care of everything for me and I'm ever grateful! God is good ALL THE TIME and all the time HE'S EVEN BETTER!

ErieP

Back to top Go down

Please pray for me, for numerous things :( Empty Re: Please pray for me, for numerous things :(

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down