The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for needs to be met

2 posters

Go down

Prayer for needs to be met Empty Prayer for needs to be met

Post  ashleyjeffrey Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 pm

I have been saving for the last 2 years to purchase a car. Although I have had the money to get one, everything time I attempt to purchase or actually purchase a car something goes terribly wrong and I am sent back to square one.
My mother, my sister, and I are all currently living together and all three of us have jobs. We have been hoping that our schedules don't come in conflict with one another because of the car situation, but tonight it will. I need the Lord's favor to make a way for all of us to get to work and from work tonight. I don't know how it will be taken care of but I just pray it will be.

ashleyjeffrey

Back to top Go down

Prayer for needs to be met Empty Re: Prayer for needs to be met

Post  Actavella Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 pm

I pray that the Lord Jesus would allow an opportunity for you to get a ride to work! I pray that He would work in your favor and allow you to get a good working vehicle and provide for your needs. In Jesus name Amen. God will meet you where you are. I remember two years ago this summer after my transmission went out while driving on the highway and I tell you it was the hand of God that safely got me from the 3rd lane all the way to the right edge of this busy highway. One day I was supposed to work, but my mother had the car at work and I was so depressed I couldn't think of anyone to call. I just sat on the couch in my uniform wanting to cry and figured I would just call off work. I heard a knock at my door and it was my friend from school dropping off a book I let her borrow! Talk about right on time! I gave up on trusting God, but He sure never gives up on me!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget how the Lord has proved Himself time and time again. Those little things matter because it's how we learn to trust him. I pray that you trust him and take this opportunity to grow stronger in Him. The Lord is building a history with you!! God Bless! 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:31-34

Last edited by Actavella on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add scripture)

Actavella

Back to top Go down