The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strength for new week ahead

+2
renee
Mae
6 posters

Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty Strength for new week ahead

Post  Mae Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm

As we enter this new week, I pray that God will give us the wisdom and strength to face whatever lies ahead. I pray that we will cling to God's word this week and rest in His promises.

Philippians 4:6-8
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Mae
Admin

https://theprayerconnection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty Thank you!

Post  renee Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

I actually needed to read that Scripture...it just truly ministered to me. Blessings to you this week and God bless you for using the platform He has given you for His glory!!

renee

Back to top Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty strength for new week ahead

Post  toki74 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 am

Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to share love, God's word and support on this blessed forum. I pray that the Lord, truly watches over this site and that whatever our worldly issues are, we are brought into God's perfect alignment when we post a prayer request, post a reply or give testimonials, may God's hand be in everything we do. I pray that we continuously build a strong connection with the Lord, giving Him the thanks and praise He truly deserves each and every day. Amen

Last edited by toki74 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty Re: Strength for new week ahead

Post  Joe Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am

Mae wrote:As we enter this new week, I pray that God will give us the wisdom and strength to face whatever lies ahead. I pray that we will cling to God's word this week and rest in His promises.

Philippians 4:6-8
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

How timely this verse was in my life, when I read it I smiled and thought of a status posted by pastor TD Jakes today concerning reaching out to god instead of being silent and waiting for an answer to drop out of thin air all the time... This forum and message are beautiful Mae...
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty Thank You for this Scripture!

Post  Fawndu Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 am

Reading Philippians 4:6-8 is JUST what I needed RIGHT NOW! I struggle with anxiety from a very stressful job. I am looking for a less stressful job - I am actually waiting to hear if I will be offered a job that I interviewed for last week. Thank you for the scripture and please keep me and my family in prayer - difficult times! Gods Blessings to ALL!

Fawndu

Back to top Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty This He whispers

Post  MsTerious Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Mae wrote:Philippians 4:6-8

What a wonderful promise that God gives to "US", His children. It is through His Holy Spirit, through His still small voice that He whispers these words in our ears. When we are overwhelmed by the cares in this life that leave us feeling anxious; sleepless nights or fitful dreams, that attack our ability to recognize that we don't have to bear these burdens alone. It is then that He bids us to come aside and rest awhile, to allow our weakness to be absorbed in His strength.

Yet again He reminds us in His word, "Don't be anxious for anything my child..." If we learn to seek him in prayer and wait upon him for His loving responses to our situations, whatever they are, they will no longer rob us of the peace He so freely bestows.

MsTerious

Back to top Go down

Strength for new week ahead Empty Re: Strength for new week ahead

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down