The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for an online prayer ministry!

+9
jeannie
cici514
Micheal75
stawaite
Auntie_Bubby
Travlinldy2
Mae
13 posters

Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty Thanks for an online prayer ministry!

Post  Mae Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I just want to thank God so much today for allowing this online prayer ministry to be so well-received today. I'm so grateful to be connected with fellow believers who can encourage me on my walk. The Christian journey is one of constant growth and it is great encouragement to know that you're not alone! I look forward to building some great relationships as we all grow closer to God through prayer!

*Mae*

Mae
Admin

https://theprayerconnection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty Thank You!!

Post  Travlinldy2 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 pm

This is a great forum. Thank you for being obedient to the word.

Travlinldy2

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty Re: Thanks for an online prayer ministry!

Post  Auntie_Bubby Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 am

Yes, this is excellent to witness! It's so encouraging to my spirit to see others walking in God's light. You are doing your part, and for that I thank you. God bless you, Mae!

Auntie_Bubby

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty Praise The Lord Indeed

Post  stawaite Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Thank you Mae for stepping out and allowing yourself to be used as a vessel of Jesus Christ. May we all be so inspired, motivated and moved into similar actions.

stawaite

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty The Amazing Hand Of God At WORK!

Post  TsilovesGod Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm

God is loving and has each and everyone of us on his mind. We were having our daily family devotion last night and the discussion was about how God takes care of us even when we don't know or reealise. My little 5 year old said it ever so eloquently She said, the invisible Angels of God holds the car back so it doesn't hit you. Sometimes its those little things that happen over and over daily in our lives that we take for granted and yet if we took time to stop and take inventory of our lives we would see the mighty work of God at every turn. Take time to be thankful and see the hand of God at work!

Thank you Mae for this Forum

TsilovesGod

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty Re: Thanks for an online prayer ministry!

Post  karma Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks for starting this site, Mae!

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty In the nick of time!

Post  Micheal75 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Thank your for creating this Mae! I really need this!

Micheal75

Back to top Go down

Post  cici514 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Mae wrote:I just want to thank God so much today for allowing this online prayer ministry to be so well-received today. I'm so grateful to be connected with fellow believers who can encourage me on my walk. The Christian journey is one of constant growth and it is great encouragement to know that you're not alone! I look forward to building some great relationships as we all grow closer to God through prayer!

*Mae*

God's timing is perfect. For years I have been looking for a place to worship and fellowship with others like me. Mae I knew you were a Christian and maybe unknown to you, you have a kindness that comes through; an annointing. Thank you for creating this site and you can expect to see me here ALOT. Giving all honor and praise to the Father, talk to you soon!

cici514

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Mae wrote:I just want to thank God so much today for allowing this online prayer ministry to be so well-received today. I'm so grateful to be connected with fellow believers who can encourage me on my walk. The Christian journey is one of constant growth and it is great encouragement to know that you're not alone! I look forward to building some great relationships as we all grow closer to God through prayer!

*Mae*

I also want to Thank God for finding you. I've watched you on youtube and that is great. It gives me joy to know that I have many beautiful natural sisters in Christ. Please don't abandon this site. Its well worth the effort. Ill be in school in september (Once again) :-) so I know things can get overwhelming with all of the responsibilities we all have. If you need a hand and I can assist over the internet just let me know! God Bless.
jeannie
jeannie

Back to top Go down

Post  JayBlount23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:34 am

I am too Happy This forum was started. I was actually looking for a way to connect with other Christians during the week because I do not have a church home at this time. This forum came right on time and I happy to be a part of it. I will continue to pray for everyone on this forum. A great way to bring God's people together! Thanks Mae! Smile

JayBlount23

Back to top Go down

Post  Actavella Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Amen! This truly is an answer to prayer for me! God bless!

Actavella

Back to top Go down

Thanks for an online prayer ministry! Empty THANK U

Post  africandiva Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Mae, May Your cup never runneth dry!!
Thank You. Thank You!!! Know that this formm gladens my soul sooo much! Over here in the UK, it hard finding people who BELIEVE!
May this forum be a blessing for all of us who have joined and all of those who are yet to join!! AMEN

ITS SURELY A PRIVILEGE TO BE JOINED TOGETHER WITH HAPPY SOULS & UNITED BY FAITH.

africandiva

Back to top Go down

Post  sabrinasnowden Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 pm

THANKS SO MUCH MAE FOR ALLOWING GOD TO USE YOU, MAY HE FOREVER GUIDE YOU IN YOUR CHRISTIAN JOURNEY, FOR THE REWARD AT THE END IS GREATER THAN WE CAN EVER IMAGINE!!! MAY GOD STRENGTHEN ALL OF OUR PRAYER LIVES AS WE WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD'S HOLY WORD. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

sabrinasnowden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down