The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord

3 posters

Go down

Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord Empty Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord

Post  Dia008 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:33 pm

I would really appreciate prayers for patiences and understanding.

I am at the point in my life where I am ready to settle down and get my life starting spiritually(closer walk with God) financially( career) and personally ( a God fearing husband)........... but I find myself getting frustrated because to me it is just not happening fast enough...............hence please let lift me up in prayer for understanding so I will remember that God is able and he will never let his seed begging bread...

Its ironic how as christian we know the word but we just dont apply it during our weakness.

Please pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Dia008

Back to top Go down

Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord Empty Re: Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord

Post  lialani1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Lord I pray that You will help Dia to walk in Your will and purpose for her life. I pray that You will better her patience and understanding and help her to see that all things happen in Your time. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!

Dia, I completely understand your frustration, I too am seeking employment and a financial blessing. I have come to realize (and still learning to realize) that #1 there is a reason why I'm unemployed, I may not understand but He does and the right opportunity will come in His time & His plan, we just have to trust Him. And #2 I have learned to pray for his grace and mercy. Sometimes we focus on what WE want and what WE need that we don't pray or focus on what He wants for us. Just keep praying and leave it in His hands because there is no need to worry over the future that we can't control. God bless & keep smiling! Very Happy

lialani1

Back to top Go down

Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord Empty Re: Prayer for patience............ to wait on the Lord

Post  Cheltina Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am

Father I thank you for Dia. I thank you that she is yielding to your plan for her life and that she is committed to finding success in the plan. God I pray that she can patiently wait for things to happen in your timing and not be distracted by the time of this world. As she waits for you to do what you do, I pray that her faith and reliance in you will grow stronger and that she can truly trust in the fact that you have her best interests at heart and would not steer her in the wrong direction. Father I pray that Dia will not force her own agenda but that everything she does will be in your will in way. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Cheltina
Cheltina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down