The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST

2 posters

Go down

"For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST Empty "For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST

Post  MsTerious Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm

I am in a most difficult period of my education, which I have put on hold several times to serve the needs of others. I am trying to get refocused but it is difficult and I am not really receiving help from people at my school who I thought would want to see me succeed. My motivation is low and I have been discouraged because I haven't been making progress. I am praying that God will come to my aid and give me power from on high to finish my degree. I also am praying that he will send support to me to help me complete this stage of my journey.

MsTerious

Back to top Go down

"For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST Empty Re: "For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST

Post  n2p Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I am in the final semester of my master's and I had a lot of doubts and discouragements along this process but one thing that kept me motivated was thinking back to the opportunity that only God the Father could have possibly put before me. I focused on the fact that despite what people had to say or they wrote in letters (denying me entry or funding) for some reason God made a way for me, he had to have a purpose for my positioning. I pray that your encouraged in your educational journey, I'm sure the Lord has a path for you and will bring you through this trial! If you ever need to vent about school stuff feel free to drop me a message, sometimes just talking the frustration out can help you refocus and re-energize Smile

n2p

Back to top Go down

"For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST Empty Thank you!

Post  MsTerious Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you for your encouragement n2p! It's so amazing that I have been the main one encouraging other people through school. I am the one people call when they need help with an assignment or advice about school or plain old encouragement but when I am slightly bewildered by the process no one is really there to help and encourage me. I really appreciate words of encouragment. And although I try not to vent I may just one day take you up on your offer.

Blessings,

MsEpiphany

MsTerious

Back to top Go down

"For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST Empty Re: "For the Lord God is my helper; I will not be put to shame..." Isaiah 50:7 *PRAYER REQUEST

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down