The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren

3 posters

Go down

Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren Empty Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren

Post  Miche_al Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm

I would like to send a prayer out to my aunt who is taking care of her 2 granchildren after her daughter died 10yrs ago. She got approved to rent a house and in doing so will be moving out of a neighborhood that is not good for the children. Please Lord let the transition go smoothly thus allowing them to better their lives. Amen

Miche_al

Back to top Go down

Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren Empty Praying for a grandma who are taking care of her grandchildren

Post  toki74 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 am

Dear Lord, I thank you for being our heavenly father who dwells in our hearts. I thank you Lord that we can have a deep and loving relationship with you. Lord thank you for this wonderful woman who with your encouragement has applied for housing to raise the children. Lord I pray for good health for the family, as they enter another new chapter in their lives. I pray that they continue to go to or find another church that they can continue to be supported by people who love You Lord.

Lord I pray that this grandparent continues to have wisdom, discernment, endurance all graced by You Lord. Lord teach her not to fear, or lose faith, but to sit, stand and walk in your grace and mercy and to stand firm on the promises that You made. In Jesus's wonderful name I pray, Amen.
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren Empty Re: Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren

Post  cici514 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am

I agree in the name of the Father and decree a total breakthrough. cheers

cici514

Back to top Go down

Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren Empty Re: Pray for a Grandma taking care of her grandchildren

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down