The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray for Guidance and Trust

2 posters

Go down

Pray for Guidance and Trust Empty Pray for Guidance and Trust

Post  TrulyBlessed521 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

To make a long story short, I have lost both my parents (my father in 1999 and my mother in 2009) and since my mother's passing have been struggling with being able to get things in order with the house I grew up in (I have my own place now) to go through all the family possessions, figure out how to use the very limited finances I have to make the many repairs needed on the house, get the house legally in my name, etc in order to be able to sell it. Its been heavy on my heart because while I have the wonderful support of my brother, friends, boyfriend and some family, I am quite overwhelmed and still missing my parents dearly. I finally made the first step today to start to hopefully get things in order yet I need your prayers. I pray that I hear what God is telling me is best to do and to continue doing my part while most importantly remembering to TRUST GOD and know that he wants the best for me and will do what he sees best once I do what I need to do. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!

Also, THANK YOU MAE for creating this forum!! I just saw your youtube video for it today and just joined. Love it so far, God bless you :-)

TrulyBlessed521

Back to top Go down

Pray for Guidance and Trust Empty Prayer for trust and guidance

Post  toki74 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:48 am

Dear Lord

I thank you for this sister in Christ, who is going through a difficult time. Lord she has a number of issues, grief in loss, finances, red-tape with her parental home. Lord I pray that she seeks you at the start of her day. That she takes the time to meditate and connect with you Lord so that throughout her day, she is able to take a step back and ask for your divine wisdom in the tough choices that she has to make.

Lord I pray for her to trust you in ALL things, for you are our wise Counsellor, our father, our friend and the only one we can come to with the faith that you will always hear our petitions. Lord we know that ALL things work together for the good, for those who love the LORD. Lord help this sister in Christ to come to you, to cry out to you and to lay her burdens down at your feet.

Psalm 37:5
Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Let the LORD lead you
and trust him to help.

Psalm 55:22
Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Our LORD, we belong to you.
We tell you what worries us,
and you won't let us fall.

In Jesus's wonderful name, Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Pray for Guidance and Trust Empty Re: Pray for Guidance and Trust

Post  TrulyBlessed521 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Thank you so so much toki74. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it! =)

TrulyBlessed521

Back to top Go down

Post  toki74 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 am

May the Lord continue to bless you, and I pray that WE ALL as God's children are thankful for his blessings daily Very Happy
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down