The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction and Marriage

Go down

Direction and Marriage Empty Direction and Marriage

Post  Charls Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi all,

I just joined today and I think this is a great idea of Mae to create this forum! God bless you.

I'm currently at a point in my life where I feel like I need to make a move. I currently live on a small island where my parents are originally from (I moved from Houston, Texas in '08), but I have a big desire to move to NY. I'm greatful for where I am now, because I know for a fact the Lord brought me here because of how it happened and not in a million years would I have thought of moving here. Anyway, I don't want to move unless God paves the way as he did before... So I'm requesting your prayers for guidance and direction to help me know where I'm supposed to be location wise and also career wise. I'm 3 years into my field of work (Project Management - Construction) in my area of study and I'm not sure if this is where I want to be... But this feeling is very pre-mature, as the economy has slowed down my experience and growth in my field.

Next, I would like prayer for marriage. I am a young woman that deeply desires to be married and at this age (27) I feel like it isn't coming fast enough. I am currently single and feel like where I'm living (a very small island) has nothing to offer as far as what I'm looking for. I've been in one relationship and then had a prospect, but both of them were proven not to be the one for me and who they "professed" themselves to be. I know God will provide, I'm just hoping He will sooner than later. I just want a God fearing man that strives to be the man God has intended him to be, honest, loving, kind, funny, faithful, handsome to me and... tall. :-)

I thank you all in advance for your prayers and I will pray for you all as well.

God bless,

Charls

Charls

Back to top Go down