RESTORATION OF MARRIAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RESTORATION OF MARRIAGE

Post  Kera on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Please pray in agreement with me for me and my husband that he will believe in our powerful God and come back to his family. I am believing for full restoration in my marriage and that my husband will become a mighty man of God.

Praise God for this forum!!! "For where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20"
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 21:22

We serve an awesome GOD!! All of you are in my prayers as well.

Kera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

restoration of marriage

Post  toki74 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 am

Dear Lord

I thank you for blessing us with an active relationship with You, with one where we can serve and truly give glory to Your name in all things, for we know that ALL things work for the good, for those who believe in Him.

Lord I pray for this very young family. Lord I pray for this young woman who is seeking your counsel to go back to church and to raise up her 2 children in a reputable church setting, and for her to be supported with seasoned and mature women who can give her Godly strength, counsel and advice. Lord I pray that she re-connects with you in a "quiet" patch everyday, so that she can keep gaining spiritual fulfilment as she leaves her husband's confused state in your hands. Lord I pray that she joyfully comes to you even through this trial, gives thanks by seeing things through your eyes. Lord I pray for her estranged husband. I pray that he humbly seeks You Lord. I pray that he establishes and re-connects with his wife and that they BOTH get counsel from You in your word and seek relationship guidance from a spirit-filled pastor. It can't be easy raising two young children alone, but I know that she isn't alone, You are there, for You never fail us, with your unconditional love and grace. Thank you Lord. In Jesus's wonderful name, Amen
toki74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top