The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philipians 4:6-8

4 posters

Go down

Philipians 4:6-8 Empty Philipians 4:6-8

Post  Mae Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-8

Mae
Admin

https://theprayerconnection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Philipians 4:6-8 Empty Thankful For You

Post  Camry94 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Mae, so glad you are letting God use you. Love this forum, I can never get enough prayer. May God continue to Bless you and use you.

Camry94

Back to top Go down

Philipians 4:6-8 Empty Re: Philipians 4:6-8

Post  itzthemusiq Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 am

I thank God for His Holy Spirit! He is moving in us!!

This morning He reminded me that He is Jehovah Jireh (my provider) so I can't proclaim that and worry about running out of what I need. Then I get to church and this very scripture was what the preacher preached on. And now God has put this on your heart to share.

Thank you Mae for letting God use you!

It is truly a blessing to see God move among His people. Let us continue to stay close to Him. He is calling and preparing us. cheers
itzthemusiq
itzthemusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  cici514 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 pm

You can not worry and pray for I grab onto His garment and be made whole. I decree a breakthrough for all those in need especially a spiritual breakthrough. Know that the God is not A source HE is the ONLY SOURCE. All of your needs and the desire's of your heart have already been met...call those things that are not as though they were. This forum is something else I can praise God for cheers

cici514

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum