The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20

4 posters

Go down

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Empty IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20

Post  MsTerious Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 pm

...Jesus told them, "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible to you."

ALL WE NEED IS FAITH LIKE A MUSTARD SEED!
IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Mustar11

MsTerious

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Empty Re: IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20

Post  NaturallyBlessed Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Powerful picture... love it!!!

NaturallyBlessed

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Empty Very True

Post  EarleyGirlCurlz Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 pm

[b]IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 God_believe_in_yourself_525255Without faith you have nothing, with it you have everything. Thanks for the encouraging words.
EarleyGirlCurlz
EarleyGirlCurlz

http://www.agelafinancialinc.com

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Empty sometimes

Post  tiffany_tolar Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Sometimes i don't believe in myself...But i do believe in GOD and his grace, mercy, and favor and as the flesh of me starts to creep in and beat me down i pray and i know that my faith will carry me through and that i can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me...I do not currently read the Bible but i think i may begin...I just don't want to begin to question what i believe that he has already instilled in me... cheers

tiffany_tolar

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Empty :)

Post  EarleyGirlCurlz Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:03 am

The Bible is a book of truth and thats why allot of us don't read it as much as we should (myself included). Read the word as much as possible...think of it this way (this is what I tell myself) ...Not reading the word is like walking into a room blindfolded! The bible gives us everything we need to make the best out of this crazy word we live in. Read it like you would read any other book and write down things your not sure of so you can seek better understanding later. Most importantly and what has worked for me so far is praying for understanding before I read...that way the Lord is right there helping me! Please pray for me to continue to learn the word and I will do the same for you.[b]
EarleyGirlCurlz
EarleyGirlCurlz

http://www.agelafinancialinc.com

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20 Empty Re: IF YOU HAVE FAITH...NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU... Matthew 17:20

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down