The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is great! And thank you everyone for the prayers.

2 posters

Go down

God is great! And thank you everyone for the prayers. Empty God is great! And thank you everyone for the prayers.

Post  NaturalQueen1911 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 am

On Mae's Facebook page on Sunday morning I wrote:

"I haven’t heard from a very close friend of mine in a month. We talked ever day. He is not answering his phone. I have checked hospitals, dept of corrections, newspapers, obituaries, and came up with no information. Please pray that I hear from him or that I receive information on what has happened to him, closure, the strength to move on, and that my heart heals. Thank you. I will keep you all in my prayers."

I just heard from a family member of my friend an hour ago. My friend is alive and safe! Thank you all so much for the prayers! God is wonderful!!

NaturalQueen1911

Back to top Go down

God is great! And thank you everyone for the prayers. Empty Re: God is great! And thank you everyone for the prayers.

Post  Mae Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am

Praise God!! I saw this last night and was praying that you would hear something soon. God truly hears and answers our prayers!

Mae
Admin

https://theprayerconnection.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down