The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgiveness...

2 posters

Go down

Forgiveness... Empty Forgiveness...

Post  Auntie_Bubby Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I've been friend's with this girl for a several years, and I thought I knew her. That is, until I felt in my spirit that she has done me wrong. She's seems to have turned away from God and has abandoned me completely. While it's eating me up inside, she seems unaffected by this. I just need to forgive and let go instead of letting these feelings of anger and resentment (I know are from the enemy) overcome me.

I was able to put this into perspective: If I slip and fall, turn away from God, abandon Him, or engage in activities a Follower should not participate in, God forgives me. He doesn't hate me or wish we'd never met or think, "don't let the door hit ya on the way out!" No. He forgives.

While I desperately yearn to be like Christ, I'm stumbling in the forgiveness department. I just don't feel it in my heart, though I know I should. But how can God forgive me when I can't forgive others?

Please keep me in your prayers so that I can get through this and forgive my friend and set an example of keeping my eye on Him during trials.

Thank you.

Auntie_Bubby

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness... Empty Relating

Post  n2p Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm

I can def relate to this in my life. I will keep you in my prayers for I know the struggle. Be encouraged Smile

n2p

Back to top Go down