The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healed...again!

Go down

Healed...again! Empty Healed...again!

Post  SammySingally Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Okay! so this is what I mentioned in my last 'topic' that I'll say:

I've thanked God for this already, but I'll still say it.
During May, 2011, I was still 14 then, I got hit by a car. Yup! a car! I got hit by a car then sandwiched between to cars with the one that hit me still moving, pressing me more and more against the other car.
I had been having some knee issues because of this and that got WAY worse after the car accident - I could barely walk, I couldn't sit properly (I had to have my legs up). I went to a hospital (yup! one place I detest) and luckily, all that happened was that I had to get an x-ray done then I was put on quite heavy pain killers. At some point, after the x-ray, the doc. told me that she saw something wrong in my knees and that she'll get someone else to look at the x-ray and that she'll have to arrange for me to meet up with an orthopaedic surgeon (I think that's what's the person's called). I told my friends and they all prayed for me. By the next day, the doc. called and said that I won't need the surgery, that everything looks fine now. MIRACLE! cheers
I was in pain till about the end of June, then the pain eased of till it was gone during July and August (I was on pain killers that long). I thank God that my knees and legs healed and like right now, I can walk perfectly! cheers

A couple of weeks ago, a lil accident happened and a girl pushed me in an attempt to get away from a cockroach which was on a wall opposite her (but feet away). When she pushed me, I hit my knee on the edge of a table, edge of a chair then on the floor. My knee hurt around where it hurt the most after the car accident and I was like, "what's going on?" My knees were in pain for a week. I didn't even need to touch it to feel the pain. Right now, my knees don't hurt like that and if I press around that knee area, I feel the slightest pain and sometimes, not really anything noticeable. I thank God for that too.

You know, things could have been worse, but they weren't.
After the car accident, who knows, my legs could've been broken, lost, I could've died or something, but God saved me. I left the scene of the accident with only hurt legs that healed within a few months.
Today, I can walk perfectly, I can run (though I don't run much), jog, do some contortion things (I'm not a huge contortionist, I can only work with my legs and not my whole body when it comes to contortion). Oh! and I can SALSA! hehe Smile
Isn't God wonderful? Smile

SammySingally

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum