The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately Need prayer for school and finances

Go down

Desperately Need prayer for school and finances Empty Desperately Need prayer for school and finances

Post  xiheartdnax@gmail.com Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:02 am

I am a student struggling in college. I recently lost my job and I have not been doing well academically this semester. Though I have spent lots of time studying and retaining information, my performance on the test does not reflect what i actually know. I am getting very nervous. I have finals next week and have to do very well on all of them in order to pass my classes. I am also retaking a class for the 3rd time this semester and if I do not pass i will have to change my major though I am in my fourth year of school. I have been fasting and trying to study but I am so distracted and I desperately want to give up but I know God is teaching me not to be a quitter. Its so hard teaching someone information, then seeing them do better on exams than you. i truly do not know what to do. I have an exam this monday and thursday and I have two papers due. I ask that you all keep me in prayer. Every little bit counts and your prayers alone mean so much to me. I know Gods career plan for me. he has revealed it to me and given me opportunities and favor in the filed but I am so afraid that my academics will be the downfall of me. I just ask desperately that you pray for me. Even a little God bless her is enough for me. I just need all the prayers and encouragement I can get. I feel like I have fought this battle every semester since I have been at school. My grades were actually better when I was away from Christ which makes me feel very discouraged.

-Dyanna

xiheartdnax@gmail.com

Back to top Go down