The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Financial troubles

Go down

Financial troubles Empty Financial troubles

Post  brit1987 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:19 pm

My family have been really struggling for the pass month. The apartment we live in the owners are claiming we didn't pay rent which we did, my mother lost the receipt so now we don't have proof. I just feel over-whelmed because we have to be out by the 20th of September and I'm tired of moving. I just want to be settled in a place for more than a couple of months. I don't want to tell my family how I'm feeling because it's hard enough on them. Could you just pray that everything works out in God's timing whether we have to move or not. Just peace and wisdom during this time. Thank you very much

brit1987

Back to top Go down

Financial troubles Empty Updates

Post  brit1987 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my family. We had to move from our apartments but it was a blessing because the new management of the apartments turned out to be greedy people. After we moved from the apartments, a week later in the mail (from the bank) was the proof that my mom paid the rent in June. God is so amazing because even during this process He gave me peace and my family kept asking me, "how can you but so calm right now." And all I could tell them is God has something better for us and I just have to trust that He knows what He is doing.

brit1987

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum