The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Report, God's Amazingness!!

4 posters

Go down

Praise Report, God's Amazingness!! Empty Praise Report, God's Amazingness!!

Post  AmberAmbrosia Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

God is truly a faithful and mind-blowing God!!
I joined this forum last week, and placed a request for prayers on obtaining the job/career position I recently applied for..I was overcome with fear because, I was on a time cruntch( two wks from now, my apartment lease is up, and I would either decide to move again in the city of Chicago with no employment and no money (don't know how that would workout), or return to my home town of Cincinnati..with no garanteed employment their either..) So after my interview I was in a moody funk because I didn't see how all would workout, banking on this one job. Well, another week rolled in and no reply but, I received encouragement and guidance from a family member that "it's not about me! It's all about God's will and where he intends to place me! I was advised to listen to, "I Give Myself Away" a song by William McDowell..this song helped me to open-up and ask God to remove all selfishness and make me self-less. The next day I received a phone call to interview for a part-time position in Chicago, and WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES! After the interview, I got a callback(the same day) to do a second interview, and then.. GOD blessed me with the position!! Shocked Once I let go, and let God, he began to work! I praise him for his faithfulness and presence cheers and carrying me through this test! I now can say this is the turning point into my testimony. He's still opening doors, windows, and everything else, to let me know, "He's got this, and still working"
AmberAmbrosia
AmberAmbrosia

Back to top Go down

Praise Report, God's Amazingness!! Empty Re: Praise Report, God's Amazingness!!

Post  Fabulosity22 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Woohoo!!!! Congrats Girlie!!!! I'm a Chi City girl too!
Fabulosity22
Fabulosity22

Back to top Go down

Post  toki74 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 am

God is GREAT Very Happy
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Post  Vee10932 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

God is so Awesome, and worthy to be Praised!!! Congrats!!!

Vee10932

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down