The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Win He LOSE..God Delivers!"

2 posters

Go down

"I Win He LOSE..God Delivers!" Empty "I Win He LOSE..God Delivers!"

Post  AmberAmbrosia Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:11 pm

God's Glory is soo amazing!

I was emotionally distressed throughout this summer over seeking and obtaining full-time employment. I spent day after day applying to more jobs than I could count; I was struggling to see God in my daily living and getting frustrated with waiting. As time went on, I felt God breaking me down, pressing on me getting all the toxic thoughts, feelings, stories in my head, and even removing the toxic people from my daily life..as time moved on, God's presence became more clear for me to recognize..he showed up through family, strangers, old friendships that were rebuilt..I'm so glad to share my praise report of being blessed with full-time employment and making it through my very first week of a new chapter in life! cheers When the praises go up, ( I re-learned how important it is to praise him in advance, and know that the Lord is always working on it, even when we don't see it, he's up to it) blessings flow!! Keep the faith to those who are going through the storm..trouble don't last always, Joy comes in the morning!!
AmberAmbrosia
AmberAmbrosia

Back to top Go down

"I Win He LOSE..God Delivers!" Empty Re: "I Win He LOSE..God Delivers!"

Post  brit1987 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Praise God and congratulations of your employment.

brit1987

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum