The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Grateful and Thankful that I'm Able To Live Again

2 posters

Go down

Being Grateful and Thankful that I'm Able To Live Again Empty Being Grateful and Thankful that I'm Able To Live Again

Post  Kirachan13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 am

I just wanted to thank God for what he had done for me tonight. For the past year I've had toughts of suicide and depression. I always wondered what it would be like for me to die and no one even care, but tonight he made me realise I'm not living for myself but for him. I'm just thankful he rescued me in time of need. Tonight I went to sleep unguarded and could have died but I called upon his name and was released from the Devils clutches. I'm very thankful and grateful for everything. I finally gave myself to him tonight and praised him in adavance for what he did for me. I want to change and not be the same depressed person. I want to be positive and for all those who are int he same situation, I hope he can help you too!

Praise him in Adavance--Marvin Sapp cheers
Kirachan13
Kirachan13

Back to top Go down

Being Grateful and Thankful that I'm Able To Live Again Empty Re: Being Grateful and Thankful that I'm Able To Live Again

Post  azenon Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 am

Amen, To God be the glory!!! Satan will try to get you and bring you down but God gives us the strength to endure those temptations and conquer!!

azenon

Back to top Go down