The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Moving Forward

3 posters

Go down

Keep Moving Forward Empty Keep Moving Forward

Post  latangela Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:49 am

All i can say is Lord whatever you doing in this season dont do it without me. If you passing out a blessing in the season dont do it without me. I just want God to restore me and move in me like never before. I need more of him. I want let him GO til he bless my soul..

Im in college and its a hard life.People look at you different because you love God and always talk about him. Most of the time ppl use to call me church girl but that really didnt affect me at all. They use to say we dont need to be around her cause she's a church girl. I didnt care if i was alone or not cause I love God so much and im not about to denied him. He's my heart..I've been step on but i got back up but sometimes i feel down because ppl hate on me. Im always giving ppl encouraging words and i dont show my reaction but when i get alone i cry..Im a water baby im always crying when it come down to God.

Pray that God will renew my mind and give me direction on which way to go. I want him to help the youth and bring them up bold. Heal the sick and make em brand new..Keep my family and all of my college friends: Quen,Pete,Chris,Kelton,Tony,Marcus,Brittany,Devonna,Trey,Drizzy,Lou,Quan,Myron,Rio,jamal,Jamesia,Yankee,D-man,Monsahe,Dee,Kristian..............
latangela
latangela

Back to top Go down

Keep Moving Forward Empty keep moving forward

Post  toki74 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for dying for our sins. Lord thank you for leaving us with our comforter the Holy spirit, until you come back. Lord I pray for your daughter in Christ, Latangela. Lord as she is going through emotional trials at college, I pray that she continues using your strength to get through the days. Lord I am thankful that she is strong in your word and deed when shining Your light upon others, and Lord I am thankful that when she is weak and vulnerable, she cries to You. Lord I pray that she understands that certain people are only in her life for a moment, or a season and college is just that. I pray that throughout her daily interactions with the world is one not without trials, but trials WITH the joyfulness that You want for us as she has You in her every though, word and deed. Lord I pray for those around her who are supportive of her journey with You Lord, and I pray that they too are bold, protected and girded up with Your word and the holy spirit. In Jesus's wonderful name, I pray. Amen

toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Keep Moving Forward Empty Re: Keep Moving Forward

Post  latangela Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 am

Thanks you so much..Its bless to have ppl like you..
latangela
latangela

Back to top Go down

Post  queenp001 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 am

Dear Jesus,

I pray that you watch and protect your daughter wherever she goes. Send her angels to be a line of defense against those who wish for her downfall. Let her college experience be a time of growth where she will develop to be a confident, successful, and joyful young woman. This I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

queenp001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum