Healing of my body

Go down

Healing of my body

Post  cocoa on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Please pray for the healing of my body. I do not know what is going on inside of me but i know that I can be healed through prayer, of whatever it is thats taking place and i know that God has all power in his hands and he cannot fail. Also, for strength from certain situations that arise in my life.
Thanks,
Latoya

cocoa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Healing of my body

Post  TrulyBlessed521 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Just said a prayer for you Cocoa :-)

TrulyBlessed521

View user profile

Back to top Go down

healing of the body

Post  toki74 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 am

Dear Lord

I thank you that we are able to come to you as our living God, one who watches over us, who is there to protect and to do His own will with us. Lord I pray for Latoya, who believes that something is wrong with her body, Lord I pray that you give her the strength to consult a doctor who will give her appropriate tests to find out what ails her. Lord I am so thankful to you and all that you allow to be discovered in medical science, and I'm so thankful that you have blessed many doctors, nurses and anyone out their with gifts that will help heal and nurture other people. Lord may Latoya be touched by your own Lord as she goes through this anxious time.

In Jesus's wonderful name, Amen.
toki74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  simpletimes on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 am

I am praying for you so that you will know that you are healed by the stripes of Jesus. So you know that God has restored your health. In Jesus's Name by His precious blood.
Amen!

simpletimes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torrie82 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 pm

I've just said a prayer for you. I totally understand how it feels to know something is wrong in your body and after seeing countless doctors, no one knows what's wrong. OR, they think you're crazy. I was going through the same thing for the last four years until recently. "And I am still praying all is well and the pain doesn't return. It can be very hard to trust and have faith when you can't see your way through. You feel like giving up, but don't lose HOPE, I have said a prayer and I pray all is, will be, and remain well with you.

Torrie82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down