Asking God to stand out in me

Go down

Asking God to stand out in me

Post  latangela on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am

I've been thru alot of stuff..God showed me all type of things..I'm a dreamer..I've been dreaming since i was 3 years old..The devil himself even came to me telling me that he wants to destroy the youth and especially me because they do what i do and im following God. I had a dream the my mom was very sick and she was loosing her mind..In the year of 2004 my grandmother pass away..that's my mother's mother..Show nuff my mom got sick and was about to loose her mind..That night i slept on the chair and God showed me in the dream that the devil was trying to destroy my mother..i was 12 at the time..All of the sudden i ran in my mother's room,grab the oil, and start praying like never before.i didnt know what was going on..after awhile my lips start trimming and my tongue start moving...i was scared..before i knew it my mom said to me"Tangie i seen myself leaving this world and i told her nooooo you will live and not die..you got an work to do for God..the things i say at times i didnt know i said it..PPl look at me different because im only 19 but that dont matter cause i know God can use me..They hate when i sing and get jealous but i know that i know that God got an plan for me.Pray to God that i will seek him more,help me in college,giive the strength i need to go on,and renew me each day..Also pray for my ma because she been going thru on her Job

thanks

God bless..
latangela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asking God to stand out in me

Post  Leanluna on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

God sees your pain and he knows your heart and because you are wise enough to be willing to seek him more, He will give you the desires of your heart. Keep believing, keep praying, keep trusting in him and he will show up... Be encouraged and have faith. Amen. Blessings

Leanluna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  latangela on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am

Thank you so much..
latangela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  missiongirl on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm

You are gifted and called. Be sure that your church body preaches truth and operates in the Gifts of the Spirit. Seek God for a mentor who can move freely--and most importantly, reverently--in the Gifts. God is not just calling you to be used; He is calling you to an intimate relationship with Him--this is the greatest call possible. The closer you draw to God, the more He can stand out in you. Surrender your all to Him and He will get the glory out of your life.

Feel free to PM me. I'd like to discuss this further with you.

Be blessed.

missiongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  latangela on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm

ok i will thanks
latangela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cici514 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 am

I was moved by your post...to have those visions at such a young age tells me that there is a calling on your life. Allow God to use you and be a vessel of the Word in others. I too am seeking that God use me fully and that others see HIM in me. I desire to be totally annointed so as I minister to myself, I minister to you. The answers to any questions you have are in His Word and he will tell you exactly what you are supposed to do. It will flow naturally.

cici514

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down