A prayer for patience and understanding

Go down

A prayer for patience and understanding

Post  Fabulosity22 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm

I ask my virtual Christian fam to say a prayer for patience and understanding in regards to my relationship with my mother. I'm my mother's only daughter and we've had a strained relationship since I was in High School. I moved in with my mother last year because I was leaving an abusive relationship and had finanical struggles. I'm very grateful for my mother and her help. Because my mother has multiple sclerosis and suffer from chronic depression, she treats those close to her (especially me) very harshly and can be emotionally abusive at times. My prayer is that I keep my emotions intact and act in a way that is Christ-like. I pray for positivity.
Fabulosity22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

patience and understanding

Post  toki74 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 am

Dear Lord I thank you for this sister in Christ. Lord I am thankful that we can come into Your presence and so truly thankful that You can hear our petitions as we cry Abba, father, worthy is Your name.

Lord I pray for fabulosity and her family. Lord through Fab's trials, I do believe that you moved Her back to assist her mother's healing (not just medically, or emotionally) but spiritually. Lord I pray for her mother's plight as she goes through waves of both emotional and physical pain. Lord I pray that her daughter F, continues to shine her light as You intended, for her mother to see You Lord, in every word she speaks and in every action she performs. Lord help her mother to see You know, help her to understand You and Your purpose for her in this life. Lord I pray that they both edify each other in the word and be bonded through the blood that You shed for them and for many. Lord may Your grace overflow in this home. In Jesus's wonderful name I pray, Amen.
toki74

View user profile

Back to top Go down