The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOD Forgive me And Help to Restore My Faith

2 posters

Go down

GOD Forgive me And Help to Restore My Faith Empty GOD Forgive me And Help to Restore My Faith

Post  ShundaBoo2011 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Heavenly Father,

Please forgive me, have mercy and grace on me again. I have lost my way and my strength is weak. I'm second guessing everything I do and believe. I know that you haven't left me even though I feel all alone sometimes. Lord help me to re-kennel my love, faith, and spirit for you... Lord I pray that you show and guide me through my time of need. I know that I can not do this by myself and I need you Lord... AMEN

ShundaBoo2011

Back to top Go down

GOD Forgive me And Help to Restore My Faith Empty restoration of faith

Post  toki74 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 am

Dear Lord

We are so blessed that we can come and speak with You on whatever is in our hearts, we are thankful that our petitions are heard. Dear Lord please raise this sister in Christ up, I pray for Shunda to read these scriptures.

2COR 4:17-18
2THES 2:16-17
ROMANS 15:13

Lord I pray that Shunda, seeks and is encouraged in these verses Lord and I pray that she will be guided in more truth in Your word, that she is loved by the almighty that in You, she can do all things which are pleasing to You and that will give her abundant joy

In Jesus's name I pray, Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down