The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Requests For College Students

4 posters

Go down

Prayer Requests For College Students Empty Prayer Requests For College Students

Post  Cindylou Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:47 am

I have a request for strength, knowledge, and understanding to pass this Chemistry class that I really need for Nursing School.

Other people that also want prayer for school can reply and post here.

God Bless! :
Cindylou
Cindylou

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests For College Students Empty Re: Prayer Requests For College Students

Post  queenp001 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 pm

I too need to pass my financial accounting class to be considered for3rd yr accounting program. So i extend my prayer to students in school during the summer that Christ will give us the strength and wisdom to endure our classes/programs so that in the end we will be successful in attaining our goals. amen.

queenp001

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests For College Students Empty Prayer request for college students

Post  toki74 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 am

Lord thank you for blessing us with the passion to want to do better, who are taking God's opportunity and using it.

Lord I pray for these college students who have future tests and examinations. Lord firstly, I pray for their health and nutrition. I pray that they are taking care of their temples as you have instructed, in order to be finely tuned for any task that is required of them, both physically and mentally. Lord I also pray that as they mentally prepare for the examinations that they have meditation time with You Lord, so that You can speak to their heart Lord, so that they can listen to You Lord. Lord I pray that on the day of tests and examinations that You speak for them Lord as they read each question thoroughly and digest what is required of them.

In Jesus's powerful and wonderful name, Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests For College Students Empty Re: Prayer Requests For College Students

Post  latangela Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 am

Im taking up nursing too and its very hard but i believe that God can do all things..We just have to believe and P.U.S.H meaning Pray until something happens..We gonna make it i believe it..We mite fall every now in then but trust we will get back up again..Dont worry at all because we are the King Kids..
latangela
latangela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down