For Me and Others

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Me and Others

Post  Cheltina on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 am

I am so glad that this forum was created. Right now I am struggling with somethings and the new me wants to rely on God completely to work them out for the good. I am currently in between jobs, the job I had ended and my new job hasn't started yet, because of this I have no money coming in but I still have bills to be paid. I am also going back to school in the fall and I am attempting to anticipate and prepare for any costs associated with that. Right now I am scared of running out of money. I need prayer to strengthen my faith and reliance on God to carry me through this difficult time to my victory.
I also work with the teens at my church. The youth ministry is in disarray right now I am asking for prayer so that God can restore the ministry to where it needs to be so that his work can be done in the lives of the youth. I am requesting prayer for our teens because it seems that there is such a blockage with hinders the word of God from having any impact on their lives regardless of the delivery method. My heart aches for them because there is so much potential and power lying dormant inside of them and they need God in their lives. Thank you for taking the time to pray that God's will be done on my behalf.
~Cheltina
Cheltina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Cheltina and others

Post  toki74 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for allowing us to have a relationship with our heavenly father.

Lord I pray for Cheltina and her financial situation. Lord I am so thankful that she has another job to start, Lord I pray for endurance, peace and joyfulness, Lord as each day closes, she is nearer to her new job, and I am truly thankful. Lord the church has a duty to support its members, Lord I pray for her church to assist her emotionally, spiritually, and financially. I pray that they see the need and meet it, through Your will. Lord I pray for the youth ministry. Lord whatever is holding them back to fully glorify You, I pray that it is broken down and humbly re-built, Lord I pray that You soften each heart and move within them so that they can bask in the grace that You have given, and that through their faith in You, Your will is truly followed and obeyed.

In Jesus's name I pray, Amen
toki74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum