The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting Go

5 posters

Go down

Letting Go Empty Letting Go

Post  Travlinldy2 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm

I need prayer to help me forgive my husband for the things he has done to me. It's been over 2 years and I can't seem to move past the hurt and disapointment. I'm tired of reliving the past. I can't seem to let go of this anger. Please keep me in your prayers. have a great week!

Travlinldy2

Back to top Go down

Letting Go Empty Re: Letting Go

Post  SandraF Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Lord, I pray that you begin to heal this woman's pain and begin to show her the wonderful future ahead of her...in Jesus name!

Travlinldy, I am in a similar situation and know how hard it can be....you are in my prayers and stay blessed.

SandraF

Back to top Go down

Post  renee Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 am

Praying for you!

Lord, I ask you to help her truly forgive her husband, for we know that with you all things are possible. Give her the strength she needs to let go, and allow you to restore their marriage in you. May your will be done oh Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen!

renee

Back to top Go down

Letting Go Empty Re:letting go

Post  toki74 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide love and support through Christ on this forum, may we give you all the glory.

I pray for this hurting woman and her husband to be healed. Lord I pray for open communication with her husband in your presence Lord. I pray that both parties involved have great spiritual counsel to support them both as they are going through this time. Lord, help this woman give her burden to you, as she heals with her husband, and Lord I pray that whatever comes out of their issues, FORGIVENESS is truly met, as you have forgiven us. In Jesus's wonderful name. Amen
toki74
toki74

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:25 am

Travlinldy2 wrote:I need prayer to help me forgive my husband for the things he has done to me. It's been over 2 years and I can't seem to move past the hurt and disapointment. I'm tired of reliving the past. I can't seem to let go of this anger. Please keep me in your prayers. have a great week!

Dear beautiful sister, you are by no means required to put a limit on the amount of time you take to heal, healing is a process and I pray that god will temper your heart to know that forgiveness heals all things, you may never forget but you will be better equipped to begin to move forward.. God is a good god, be blessed...
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum