The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Will For My Life

2 posters

Go down

God's Will For My Life Empty God's Will For My Life

Post  Torrie82 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm

This is something that I struggle with EVERYDAY. I want to walk in God's will, and learn how to step aside and let him do his great work in my life. I need it, I need him. I know he's real and no one can tell me any different. But knowing, trusting, and having faith is where I lack( big time). I want to know him in a REAL way.

Torrie82

Back to top Go down

God's Will For My Life Empty Re: God's Will For My Life

Post  Actavella Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 pm

O Lord Jesus I pray that you would encounter her in a supernatural way. I pray that you would speak to her heart, that she would know you are with her. I pray Lord that you would increase her faith and trust in you, In Jesus' mighty name, Amen

I know that when I go into my room alone and open His word and speak to Him, and sometimes sit in silence it is then that He meets you and reassures you- It's in the secret place where we meet our Lord!

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.James 4:8

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 1 Peter 5:7 (AMP)

Actavella

Back to top Go down