Burdened Down...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burdened Down...

Post  Pray4Me on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Please pray for me....I am the all things to my family and sometimes it's just overwhelming. I'm only one person....not an enabler, but just get tired sometimes of all the responsibility and right that I am trying to implement in my family. I'm not perfect, but everyone looks for me to be the strength....

Pray4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

burdened down

Post  toki74 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:08 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for their prayer. Lord thank you that they have the ability to come to you and ask for strength and endurance. Lord we don't know all the circumstances only you Lord, who I believe will protect them, nurture them and feed them with your manna. Lord I pray that they look to you and your word, to hear that still voice and for full discernment, when and where to rise and when and where to be still, according to your will. Lord I pray that lay their burdens down beside your feet, so that they may rest in peace and be assured that You, are father is Holy of Holies and the Perfect Prince of Peace. In Jesus's name, amen.

Might I encourage you to read a short scripture LUKE 10-38-42 ( Martha & Mary)

Luke 10:38-42
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
Martha and Mary

38The Lord and his disciples were traveling along and came to a village. When they got there, a woman named Martha welcomed him into her home. 39She had a sister named Mary, who sat down in front of the Lord and was listening to what he said.

40Martha was worried about all that had to be done.

Finally, she went to Jesus and said, "Lord, doesn't it bother you that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her to come and help me!"
41The Lord answered, "Martha, Martha! You are worried and upset about so many things, 42but only one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen what is best, and it will not be taken away from her."
toki74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum