The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer For My brother

2 posters

Go down

Prayer For My brother Empty Prayer For My brother

Post  GodsWay Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Dear Friends,
I am more than grateful to God for showing me to this site. Half an hour ago, I received a phonecall from my brother's friend and she told me my brother has a court date on August 8th. My brother has had his share with the law and this trial next month is so crucial that it might have him deported back to Ghana. I didn't know things had gotten this far. I know God is our only judge and I am begging you all in the name of God to please help me pray for my brother. I am so crushed by this news the devil is taking my faith away but I know God being who he is, my brother is already vicrorious. Thank you all so much.

God be with you,
Ivy

GodsWay

Back to top Go down

Prayer For My brother Empty Re: Prayer For My brother

Post  Actavella Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Sounds like my brother. But let me tell you, through MUCH prayer God has broken through this child! Prayer is the MIGHTIEST thing you can do for him, because God will do the miraculous!!

I pray Lord that you would breakthrough to her brother, I pray that he would be given another chance to stay in the US. But i pray above all else, let your will be done! In Jesus name, Amen.

Actavella

Back to top Go down