The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need deliverance

2 posters

Go down

I need deliverance Empty I need deliverance

Post  InChristAlone Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Please keep me in prayers, that God will be graceous to me and deliver me from a stronghold in my life. I am struggling with a certain sin and I just need God, I can't do this on my own. Also please pray for my grandfather, he just lost sight in one eye, oh how I wish I can be a blessing to him. Thank you, God bless!

InChristAlone

Back to top Go down

I need deliverance Empty Re: I need deliverance

Post  Actavella Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Psalms 103:12, "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us."

Micah 7:19, "...he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea."

Joel 2:12-13, "Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil."

Trust in him and He will deliver you! I pray, In Jesus name, that my sister in Christ would be led through the sin she struggles with. Strengthen her Lord, and by your grace and will let this stronghold be overcome. Amen.

Actavella

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum