Prayer for dedication/commitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer for dedication/commitment

Post  queenp001 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

Hello family in Christ,

I am currently having problems with carrying through tasks/actions that I need to do in my life. I always say that I will do it later but nothing ever gets done. I'm 18 and I don't want this bad habit to progress anymore in my life where it leads to hinder reaching and attaining my fullest potential in life. I ask that you keep me in prayer/pray for me as it is affecting terribly in many aspects. I appreciate your support as I am working towards self realization and improvements in my life. God Bless.

queenp001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

replying to dedication/comittment

Post  toki74 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:09 am

Dear Lord

Thank you for blessing this forum's establishment. Lord I pray that your presence continuously guards and protects us all, and that we all question, respond and encourage through love AT ALL TIMES.

Lord I pray for this young person, who has been nudged by your spirit. Lord I pray for this person to devote time with you daily in order to help decipher what is a priority Lord for the day. Lord I pray that your work is in each and every action that they do so that with each task performed, they can give you all the glory, for our joy comes only when you are joyful, in Jesus's wonderful name. Amen
toki74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top