The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request Empty Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request

Post  Shalan11 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

I seriously need a prayer that I find a job soon because im down to my last 100 and bills are coming in and Im getting extremely discouraged. I also do event planning on the side and business is bad at the moment. I need a miracle and the power of prayer in numbers is that miracle. So please pray for me and i'll do the same for you.

Be blessed!

Shalan11

Back to top Go down

Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request Empty Hold On

Post  Cheryl B Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 am

I have been unemployed for one yr and 1 month. The Creator is working it out. Everytime I am close to the ground He lifts me back up again. Hold on. Praying with you.

God Bless!!!

Cheryl B

http://www.purplebutterflycrochetcollection.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request Empty Re: Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request

Post  simpletimes Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 am

I prayed for you. Remember God said that He will prosper you in the desert!!!
Be Blessed!

simpletimes

Back to top Go down

Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request Empty Re: Seeking Employment and Hoping My Business Takes Off Prayer Request

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down