The Prayer Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

praying for boldness in God

4 posters

Go down

praying for boldness in God Empty praying for boldness in God

Post  sabrinasnowden Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I received God in my life. And, I want to share my testimonies and witness to others without being shy and nerves. I heard Joyce Meyers say on The Word Channel "DO IT BEING AFRAID"!!! So can everyone please pray for me that I allow God to use me, take away the shyness and put boldness there!

sabrinasnowden

Back to top Go down

praying for boldness in God Empty Re: praying for boldness in God

Post  lialani1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

OMG Sabrina, I'm going through the EXACT same thing! I don't have a problem sharing my testimony or telling others about the Lord, my problem is praying in public and/or aloud. I hear others pray and think about how good they are and how I'm not. I'll pray for you and I ask that you do the same for me. We can do it with the help of the Lord and I pray that the uses you and will speak to you and through you!! Very Happy

lialani1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheltina Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 am

God I pray for Sabrina. Thank you for saving and giving her excitement about you. God I pray that every day as she walks,as she talks, as she interacts with others, that your light will shine through her. God I pray that before she even opens her mouth to speak it will be evident that you are her God. I pray that the reflection of you in her will draw other to her and that with boldness she we share the love of Christ. I bind anything that would hold her back I curse all fear and anxiety in the name of Jesus and I thank you for the souls that will be won into the kingdom because of her sacrifice for you. These things I pray in Jesus' name amen.

*I am in the same boat as you and I need prayer that I will have boldness and also that God will open my eyes to situations where He wants me to minister to other individuals. I always think of it after the fact and it never crosses my mind while we are in conversation.
Cheltina
Cheltina

Back to top Go down

Post  ErieP Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Lord Heavenly Father, I pray for all three of your children here, Sabrina, Lialani and Cheltina. They love You Lord and they want to express that love for You to others without being nervous or shy, they want to pray to You so that others can hear Your blessings expressed through them so that they'll be curious to want to know who this God is that they speak of so highly. Please bless them Lord and let them know that their prayers are already answered. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

ErieP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down