Sooo Close to full-time Employment

Go down

Sooo Close to full-time Employment

Post  AmberAmbrosia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 pm

I have been on the search for a full-time position since graduating from grad. school in May 2011 with a masters in counseling. This process has felt long, and draining, mentally and emotionally. I feel like I have cried all the tears I could..I would like to send up a prayer request..that God shows me, and makes it plain for me to understand what he is working on for me. I am coming down on time; my apt. lease in up July 31 and I have not found a full-time position that will allow me the opportunity to stay here. I am waiting to hear back from two full-time positions that I have already interviewed for.. I believe God is working on it, but I'm struggling to see it..I'm beginning to feel defeat, and sadness set-in and I don't know what else to do.. please pray that God opens a door for me in Chicago, to work full-time and work with members in the social service field.

AmberAmbrosia
AmberAmbrosia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sooo Close to full-time Employment

Post  Marci on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:38 pm

I am sending up a prayer for your success. Don't stop looking! I haven't made it to your education level yet but I recently received a certificate of phlebotomy and it has been hard to find a job with that skill set. I have just heard from a possible employer after months of applying at this same company, regardless if I get the job or not I thank God for giving me that glimmer of hope, in just hearing from them! Never ever give up, your tears of frustration will turn into tears of joy. Keep the faith girl.
Marci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum